Welcome to Episode 342 of The Today’s Leader Podcast, Building Tomorrow’s Best Leaders Today. It really is time to start your own leadership revolution. Today’s guest will help you in your revolution journey.
ZoëRouth is one of Australia’s leading experts on people stuff in leadership. She helps leaders and teams overcome silos and turf wars to work better together. She has worked with individuals and teams internationally and in Australia since 1987. From the wild rivers of northern Ontario
to the remote regions of Australia, Zoë has spent the last thirty years showing teams struggling with office politics and silos how to work better together.
Zoë is the author of four books:
– Composure – How centered leaders make the biggest impact,
– Moments – Leadership when it matters most and
– Loyalty – Stop unwanted staff turnover, boost engagement, and build lifelong advocates.
– Her fourth book, People Stuff – Beyond Personality Problems – has won numerous awards.
Zoe shares her experience and insights into some really key areas, especially around
– Protecting your own leadership confidence
– Building Trust by role modeling the behaviours needed
– And share some profound comments around Elderdom.
Connect with Zoe
Zoe Routh Website https://www.zoerouth.com/
If you are looking to build better leadership skills, check out The Today’s Leader website at todaysleader.com.au
Today’s Leader, Building Tomorrow’s Best Leaders, Today. Being the best leader today forging greater success tomorrow. The mindset to make a difference and the ability to create an impact. It really is about your very own leadership revolution.
Think & Grow Business Hosts our Today’s Leader Masterminds. TAGB where we focus on personal, professional, and business growth. Book your free 30-minute discovery call at https://thinkandgrowbusiness.com.au/book-your-free-discovery-call/
You are standing Stronger, Braver, and Wiser. Don’t forget the golden rule – Don t be an A-Hole
Check Out our Top 10 Leadership Podcasts: https://todaysleader.com.au/the-best-leadership-podcasts-for-2021/